Bring the tropics into your own home with this Pina Colada recipe. It offers a mix of coconut, white rum and pineapple in one delicious dessert.
Pina Colada Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 125 ml pineapple juice
- 80 ml white rum Malibu will do a good job
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 100 g icing sugar
- 500 ml thickened cream
- 75 gm shredded coconut for sprinkling on top
- Pour the pineapple juice and white rum into a bowl and add lime juice.
- Add the icing sugar and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in the cream until soft peaks form.
- Spoon the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with coconut when serving.