Booze soaked desserts are a combination of alcohol and sugar that are not only delicious, but give you the kick you need to continue through until the early hours.
- add a little extra alcohol than the recipe specifies to spice up party (drink responsibly).
- add sorbet to a cocktail to keep drinks cooler longer.
- add beer ice cream to a pint of ale for an adult’s version of the spider.
I recommend using an ice cream machine for most of these recipes. But you can get away with just freezing them in the freezer if you don’t have one.
Best alcoholic ice cream recipes
- Red wine sorbet: for the wine connoisseur.
- Rum and raisin ice cream: pack some nutritious dried fruit into your dessert.
- Beer ice cream: for the lover of beer.
- Pina Colada: cocktail inspired dessert magic
- Aperol Granita: cool and refreshing without the bloating which some desserts cause.
Some time after consuming your dessert
Enjoy your celebrations and Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you have a fun filled 2023.